CENTA is constantly interested in speaking to people who are interested in playing various roles with the organizations. In particular, we are currently recruiting for 4 roles. In case you are interested in any of these roles or in other roles with CENTA, please fill the form here or send us an email on email@example.com with your resume.
- Technology Specialist: A person with ability to work in php and MySQL, preferably with 3-4 years of experience, to support the building of important databases, result and report generation tools, and other technology aspects for the organization.
- Content Specialist/Coordinator: A person with interest in CENTA’s assessment methods – both objective and practical – and who can particularly play a strong role in the design, development and review of objective assessments.
- Question creator (part-time): CENTA is regularly expanding its pool of question creators for various subjects and topics. If you have a subject/topic of passion and believe you can create high quality multiple choice questions, please do write to us! Teaching experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Expert assessor (part-time): CENTA is regularly expanding its pool of expert assessors for assessing submissions from its certification candidates. Any expert assessor needs to have a minimum of 15 years of teaching and/or teacher education experience.
- Intern for the CENTA Certification Team (part-time): The CENTA Certification team is looking have on board an intern with good reading, writing and analytical skills who is also proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Suite. This is a part-time freelance role which would require the intern to dedicate 20 hours a week.