CENTA® for Schools
CENTA® supports schools and school groups in managing the career cycle of teachers, end-to-end: recruiting, performance appraisal, career growth and retention, and self-motivated outcome-driven professional development.
- Ask your candidates for the nationally-benchmarked CENTA® TQ (Teaching Quotient) Score – reduces your recruiting effort and improves incoming quality.
- Post job openings on the MyCENTA platform.
Teacher Performance Appraisal and Training Needs Identification
- Benchmark your teachers’ competencies through the CENTA® TQ test.
- 120-minutes, objective yet highly practice-oriented, online and can be taken anytime anywhere.
- In-depth report of competencies with additional tests.
Teacher Career Growth
How can you retain your great teachers? By identifying them correctly and rewarding them!
- Identify high potential teachers through the CENTA® TQ test as the first step.
- Reward identified / certified teachers with role transitions, recognition, and awards.
- Any of your teachers who is in the top 5000 CENTA® TQ scorers for the year will also be invited to CENTA® TPO, our international competition for teachers!
Teacher Professional Development
- Encourage your teachers to use the MyCENTA: self-learning resources, programs, and webinars, masterclasses, self-paced courses, including several free ones. You can also get “your school’s own space”, with additional facilities.
- Sign up your teachers for CENTA’s self-paced courses.
Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to partner with us to become an ‘exciting workplace for teachers’ or express interest using the button below and we will get back.
Here is what school leaders feel about CENTA®