CENTA® supports schools and school groups in managing the career cycle of teachers, end-to-end: recruiting, performance appraisal, career growth and retention, and self-motivated outcome-driven professional development.
Teacher Performance Appraisal and Training Needs Identification
- Benchmark your teachers’ competencies through the CENTA® TQ (Teaching Quotient) test.
- 90-minutes, objective yet highly practice-oriented, online and can be taken anytime anywhere – including from home.
- In-depth report of competencies with additional tests available on verbal and written communication.
Teacher Career Growth
How can you retain your great teachers? By identifying them correctly and rewarding them!
- Identify high potential teachers through CENTA® TQ ( Teaching Quotient) test as the first step. Establish their competencies fully through the practical CENTA® Micro-Credentials (for teachers and school leaders, aligned with roles in a school).
- Reward identified / certified teachers with role transitions, recognition and awards.
- Any of your teachers who is in the top 5000 CENTA® TQ scorers for the year will also be invited to CENTA® TPO, our international competition for teachers!
Teacher Professional Development
- Encourage your teachers to use MyCENTA app: self-learning resources, programs and workshops, including several free ones. You can also get “your school’s own space”, with additional facilities.
- Sign up your teachers for CENTA’s online teaching course-cum-certification – be ready for a new environment.
- Nominate/support teachers and school leaders for the Manipal-CENTA® Post Graduate Certificate Programs in teaching and school leadership.
You can choose to avail all or any sub-set of the following offerings as per your requirement.
Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to partner with us to become an ‘exciting workplace for teachers’ or express interest using the button below and we will get back.