This program involves (a) Training Courses and (b) Certification. You can opt for either Training or Certification or both.
The training comprises three live workshops, each workshop will be for two hours from 5 pm to 7 pm on the respective dates and will involve about 1.5 hours total of pre-reading materials and post-workshop exercise.
This section details the agenda of each of the three webinars included in the course. The competencies covered are drawn from Level 1 of CENTA® Standards.
Record of completing certification - if you participate throughout the program & appear for the tests.
Modules and Contents
- Workshop 1: Core skills in Teamwork, Leadership and Coaching
- Workshop 2: Instructional Leadership
- Workshop 3: Administrative Leadership
- Workshop 4: Managerial Leadership
- Workshop 5: Teacher Recruitment, Motivation, Development and Career Growth
- Workshop 6: Overall School Vision and Implementation
CENTA® Certification in School Leadership involves the following assessments:
Part 1: CENTA® Teaching Quotient (TQ)
- A 120-minute online test of Level 1 competencies of CENTA® Standards
- 50 Multiple Choice questions (worth 75 marks) and 2 Video submissions (worth 25 marks)
- Subject Understanding (40 marks), Understanding of Teaching or Pedagogical Practices (30 marks) and Communication Skills (30 marks)
Part 2 & 3: Test with video submission related to School Leadership competencies
Each test would be conducted as per the schedule provided in the 'Schedule' section.
- Digital Badge & Certificate - if you score more than 30% score in each section of the three tests mentioned above or 50% score overall. Click here to see the sample certificate.
- Distinction Certificate with a digital badge - if you score above 65% score overall.
This program will be held in February 2022
- For the Course: INR 9000 + GST only
- For the Certification: INR 9000 + GST only
- For both CENTA® Course and Certification: INR 16000 + GST (post a discount of INR 2000)
- Special Fee for schools/ organizations available.