MyCENTA is CENTA’s end-to-end platform for teachers. With over half a million teachers already, MyCENTA is already India’s largest independent teachers’ platform and one of the top few globally.
We are looking to add an Associate to the MyCENTA team who will specifically focus on the content aspects of the platform – how to make it richer, more engaging and more useful for teachers.
The role has great future growth opportunities in different directions based on one’s interest and skills – e.g. towards product management, towards customer conversion, or towards marketing.
- Work with the MyCENTA manager to continuously design features that could be most useful for teachers.
- Coordinate with the learning products team and assessment team to get relevant content for MyCENTA on a regular basis, in line with teacher needs and based on what analyses shows.
- Design and develop additional content to fill specific requirements.
- Engage on teacher forums within MyCENTA through questions, answers, content, etc.
- Stay in touch with teachers regularly for market feedback on what is most relevant, useful, etc.
- Data analytics on various aspects including teacher engagement, clicks, conversion to products, etc., towards continuously improving CENTA’s offerings.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management in technology-based product is a strong plus, though not necessary; freshers will also be considered based on skills.
- Understanding of teachers through personal or professional exposure is a strong plus.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills in English (ability to operate in one more language, e.g. Hindi, will be a plus).
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to use basic technology tools.
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind to engage a community in various innovative ways.