The Post Graduate Certificate Program is offered by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and CENTA®. The program will
- help current teachers adapt to new teaching norms as well as help aspiring teachers to rapidly gain relevant skills to succeed.
- allow trendsetting teachers and aspirants to incorporate e-learning and e-training into their teaching methodologies and evolve from the traditional way of teaching.
Who can Apply?
This holistic program is recommended for everyone in the teaching profession or is interested in a career in teaching. You could enroll in this program if you are:
- An entry-level teacher with higher aspirations than average
- A candidate who has Ed. qualifications and/or teaching experience with a career break and wants to rejoin
- A candidate with a corporate career who wants to switch to the teaching profession
- A mid-career teacher looking for global opportunities
- A teacher looking for an international move/placement
- An entrepreneur who is looking at exploring the opportunities in this space
- Anyone interested in getting into the EdTech domain/working as a part-time faculty for new age companies
What will the course focus upon?
The average commitment would be around 14 hours per week. This will include online instructor led sessions, tutorials and practicals. There will be a Capstone Project as well.
This Program Opens Up Infinite Teaching Opportunities Across ICSE, CBSE, IB & Cambridge Schools. Here are some of the schools participating in the CENTA-MAHE® Career Fair
Fee and Eligibility Criteria
The fee for the program is INR 85000 + GST. You have the option to avail:
a) Tranche payment
b) Interest free EMI
To be eligible for the Postgraduate Certificate Program in Teaching for the Future (PGCP-Teaching), a candidate must have successfully completed Graduation with 50% marks.
What does it take to build a successful global teaching career?
We will soon be launching Post Graduate Certificate Program for School Leadership. It will be relevant for:
- Current principals/vice-principals/co-ordinators who want to upskill themselves
- Senior teachers likely to move to a coordinator / principal / managerial role
- Professionals from other domains who aspire to move into leadership roles in schools
If you would like us to share more details of the Program when it is launched, please fill this form.