This program involves (a) Training Course and (b) Certification. You can opt for either Training or Certification or both.
The training comprises five live workshops, each workshop will be for two hours from 5 pm to 7 pm on the respective dates and will involve about 1.5 hours of practical exercises of pre & post work.
The competencies covered are drawn from Level 1 of CENTA® Standards.
Record of completion - if you participate throughout the program & appear for the tests.
Modules and Contents
Workshop 1: Overview and Understanding of Child Learning and Development (ECE.1)
Workshop 2: Foundational Literacy (ECE.2)
Workshop 3: Foundational Numeracy (ECE.3)
Workshop 4: Lesson Planning, Pedagogical Methods and Student Assessment (ECE.4)
Workshop 5: Classroom Communication (ECE.5)
CENTA® Certification in Early Childhood Education involves the following assessments:
Part 1: CENTA® Teaching Quotient (TQ)
- A 120-minute online test of Level 1 competencies of CENTA® Standards
- 50 Multiple Choice questions (worth 75 marks) and 2 Video submissions (worth 25 marks)
- Subject Understanding (40 marks), Understanding of Teaching or Pedagogical Practices (30 marks) and Communication Skills (30 marks)
Part 2 & 3: Test with subjective questions and submissions related to Early Childhood Education competencies
Each test would be conducted as per the schedule provided in the 'Schedule' section.
- Digital Badge & Certificate - if you score more than 30% score in each section of the three tests mentioned above or 50% score overall. Click here to see the sample certificate.
- Distinction Certificate with a digital badge - if you score above 65% score overall.
The schedule of the batch is mentioned below. If the date does not suit you- we have batches running regularly.
Workshop Dates: 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st & 25th August 2021
Test Date: 4th September 2021
Submission Deadline: 14th September 2021
- For the Course: INR 5000 + GST only
- For the Certification: INR 5000 + GST only
- For both CENTA® Course and Certification: INR 9000 + GST (post a discount of INR 1000)
- Special Fee for schools/ organizations available.
- Laptop/ Desktop/ Smartphone with a working web camera and microphone.
- Stable internet connection (minimum download speed of 500 kbps, for smartphone - minimum 3G connection with sufficient data availability)