Regional Lead, Northern Region
CENTA works with several institutions – school groups, ed tech companies, governments, media entities, other channel partners, etc. – as both clients and partners. We are looking for a Regional Lead for the Northern Region, based in Delhi, who will focus heavily on government entities in Delhi and other Northern parts of India, and also handle big private sector relationships in the region.
The role will involve both client conversion towards revenue and project management of key projects.
- Build strong relationships with government entities in Delhi and other Northern parts of India.
- Build strong relationships with relevant private sector entities in the region; e.g. big school groups, foundations, etc.
- Convert client projects and develop partnerships.
- Manage and deliver converted projects in a high quality manner, with relevant team members, both Delhi based and Bangalore based.
- The role will involve travel once meetings start happening in person.
- Preferably 7 to 10 years of experience, including strong experience in client service and/or business development.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and partners; good verbal and written communication.
- Drive, proactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation to take deals to closure and pursue growth.
- Quality focus in projects.
- Strong client service, with high integrity at every step.
Associates, Teacher Training and Assessment in English + Hindi mediums
With CENTA’s work in Delhi and other parts of North India growing significantly, we are looking for 1-2 Project Associates to be based in Delhi, starting February.
- Driving teacher training, assessment and content related projects, across English and Hindi mediums.
- Coordinating with the learning and assessment teams based in Bangalore for relevant inputs.
- More details about typical roles in assessment and training can be seen in the JDs above.
- The role will involve in-person meetings with clients and in-person workshops from time to time.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in teaching, teacher development, education content or assessment. Individuals with greater experience could see a larger role.
- Good verbal and written communication in both English and Hindi.
- Ability to read and write both English and Hindi well, to be able to develop content and maintain quality control over content in both languages. Command over Hindi is particularly important, even if the person’s English is only functional.
- High energy levels and self-initiative.
- Attention to detail; comfort with general technology tools.
- CENTA-Certified teachers will have a significant advantage.