Regional Lead, Northern Region
CENTA works with several institutions – school groups, ed tech companies, governments, media entities, other channel partners, etc. – as both clients and partners. We are looking for a Regional Lead for the Northern Region, based in Delhi, who will focus heavily on government entities in Delhi and other Northern parts of India, and also handle big private sector relationships in the region.
The role will involve both client conversion towards revenue and project management of key projects.
- Build strong relationships with government entities in Delhi and other Northern parts of India.
- Build strong relationships with relevant private sector entities in the region; e.g. big school groups, foundations, etc.
- Convert client projects and develop partnerships.
- Manage and deliver converted projects in a high quality manner, with relevant team members, both Delhi based and Bangalore based.
- The role will involve travel once meetings start happening in person.
- Preferably 7 to 10 years of experience, including strong experience in client service and/or business development.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and partners; good verbal and written communication.
- Drive, proactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation to take deals to closure and pursue growth.
- Quality focus in projects.
- Strong client service, with high integrity at every step.