CENTA Certification is a hallmark of teaching excellence.
A certification for Grade 1 to 12 teachers, CENTA Certification is a high-quality assessment of teaching competencies which are structured as five Micro-Credentials. It is based on the internationally bench-marked CENTA Standards and connects outstanding teachers to career growth opportunities and professional development.
- If you are a teacher (full-time or part-time, in-school or supplementary): You can use this to enhance your career growth and get inputs into professional development.
- If you are a school: You can use this for career planning for your teachers, recruiting of new teachers and inputs into professional development.
- If you are a B.Ed. student/college or other aspiring teacher (maybe a mid-career professional making a switch): You can use this to improve your placement prospects.
Take the five different CENTA Micro-credentials at your own pace.
- Based on your interest and expertise, you can choose from Subject Expertise, Classroom Communication, Content Development & Planning, Student Assessment & Remediation and Professional Competencies.
Choose from 21 different subject tracks.
- CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials are currently available in 21 subject-grade combinations which are board-agnostic. These include tracks across Primary (in different languages), Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels (available in English medium only currently).
The Certification process is marked by ease, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fully-technology enabled, you can take the CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials online from anywhere, at your convenience.
Your key takeaways
- The CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials signal a hallmark in teaching excellence, serving a badge on your resume. We also connect you to range of opportunities in career growth, professional development and opportunities.
Fees and validity
- The registration fee for each Micro-Credential (level 1) is INR 4000 for registrants in India and USD 150 (AED 550) for registrants outside of India.
Are you eligible?
- You need to be at least 18 years of age and a graduate in any discipline. A teaching degree such as B.Ed. is not a prerequisite for the certification. D.Ed. / D.El.Ed. holders will be exempted from the graduation requirement.