CENTA Certification is a hallmark of teaching excellence.
A certification for Grade 1 to 12 teachers, designed to connect great teachers to a range of opportunities. Based on the internationally-benchmarked CENTA Standards. Structured as five Micro-Credentials.
- If you are a teacher (full-time or part-time, in-school or supplementary): You can use this to enhance your career growth and get inputs into professional development.
- If you are a school: You can use this for career planning for your teachers, recruiting of new teachers and inputs into professional development.
- If you are a B.Ed. student/college or other aspiring teacher (maybe a mid-career professional making a switch): You can use this to improve your placement prospects.
Take the five different CENTA Micro-credentials at your own pace.
- Based on your interest and expertise, you can choose from Subject Expertise, Classroom Communication, Content Development, Student Assessment & Remediation and Professional Competencies.
Choose from 14 different subject tracks.
- CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials are currently available in 14 subject-grade combinations which are board-agnostic. These include Primary track, Middle School English, Middle School Maths, High School Maths, High School Physics, High School Economics and more.
The Certification process is marked by ease, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fully-technology enabled, you can take the CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials online from anywhere, at your convenience.
Your key takeaways
- The CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials signal a hallmark in teaching excellence, serving a badge on your resume. We also connect you to range of opportunities in career growth, professional development and opportunities.
Fees and validity
- The registration fee for each Micro-Credential is INR 4000 for registrants in India and USD 150 (AED 550) for registrants outside of India.
Are you eligible?
- You need to be at least 18 years of age and a graduate in any discipline. A teaching degree such as B.Ed. is not a prerequisite for the certification. D.Ed. / D.El.Ed. holders will be exempted from the graduation requirement.