Details of Standardized Assessment for the Selection of EVs for the Programme
Special Training for Out of School Children’ for FY 2022-23
Test Structure: The test will be a 60 minute long MCQ format test containing 30 questions with a value of 50 marks. All questions will be in Hindi, except for the questions that test teaching English as a subject. The assessment framework is as follows:
Score wise Criteria of Selection of EVs:
|Sr.No.||Qualification||Max. Weight age||Criteria for Calculation of Score|
|1.||Written Test (By CENTA)||50||Marks Obtained out of 50|
|2.||Experience||15||0.5 x number of Months*|
|3.||JBT/B.Ed||25||80-100 % – 25 Marks60-80 % -20 Marks40-60 % – 15 Marks+Less than – 40 % – 5 Marks|
|4.||HTET/CTET Qualified||10||10 Marks|
|Weightage for total marks||100|
*Sr. No. 2 – A maximum of 30 months benefit of experience can be given to a candidate.
- Candidates with B.ED/JBT Qualification will be eligible to apply for Education Volunteer (EV).
- No extra marks will be given to candidate who has higher qualification because OoSC classes are only up to Elementary Level.
- A Candidate can select only one district for working while registration.
- Experience of candidate working as Education Volunteer will be considered. The experience of candidates will be considered only for imparting training at Special Training Centres (STCs) to OoSC.
- Candidate should be Matric with Hindi as one of the subject.
- In case of two candidates are having same score as per criteria, then a candidate having higher number of months of Experience will be considered higher in order of merit. Further if two candidates are having same number of months of experience, then the candidate senior in age will be given first priority.
Number of Education Volunteers to be selected for session 2022-23
|District||Tentative Number of STCs/EVs to be selected|
|Bhiwani + Charki Dadri||4|
Additional Terms & Conditions to be mentioned in the online link to invite applications for the work of Education Volunteers –
- Term of Engagement: The Programme of ‘Special Training for Out of School Children’ has been approved by Government of India (GOI) under Samagra Shiksha and its continuation will depend upon the funding being provided by the GOI. The selection of EV will be done for 9 months from the start date and will automatically end after 9 months without any notice or in case Govt. of India stops funding the programme or upon non satisfactory performance/ work and conduct, the services will be terminated.
- Nature of Engagement: Your services will be purely temporary on honorarium basis in nature and will remain operative for maximum 9 months/less than 9 months. The engagement is liable to be terminated in case performance or conduct is not found satisfactory. You shall not have any claim for continuation of service beyond the mentioned period. You can be relieved of your duties any time without giving any prior notice. The person so engaged shall not have any legal right claiming regularization of his/her service etc. in the Parishad, HSSPP.
- Verification of character & documents: You will have to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of your date of birth, academic/professional qualifications/experience etc. certificate (If applicable) in front of committee constituted at O/o DPC, before joining the duty. Later on, if it is revealed that you do not possess the prescribed qualifications/experience etc. and/or your certificates are found to be fake or bogus, your services shall be terminated forthwith and action may be initiated accordingly.
- Emoluments (Honorarium): An honorarium of Rs. 9000/- per month will be paid for imparting special training to the Education Volunteers. This honorarium may be increased/decreased as per the decision taken by the HSSPP or as decided by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- Leave: You will be entitled for one Leave per month.
- Unauthorized absence: Unauthorized absence from the duty for more than fifteen days without any intimation shall be liable for termination of your services. In case of urgency you will intimate to the concerned school head reg. your unavailability at STC.
- Work Venue: O/o DPC will assign STCs to the selected candidates on the basis of merit list by constituting a committee.
- Termination of Engagement: The engagement of candidates can be terminated by the appointing authority by giving a notice of one month without assigning any reason. Furthermore, if at any stage you desire to resign from the post, you will be required to give one month’s clear notice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicant appearing for the written test.
- Number of selections of EVs would be done according to the available number of out of school children at STCs at that time in district. So it may increase/decrease than the mentioned numbers.
After the announcement of result of written test & release of merit list on 28/07/2022, the candidates will contact their concerned DPC office. If the selected candidates fail to join in the O/o concerned DPC within 7 days positively after announcement of result then no further extension for joining time will be given. In case, a candidate fails to join, the offer of engagement shall automatically be cancelled.
If candidates are willing to accept this offer on the above mentioned terms and conditions then they may be directed to report at O/o Concerned District Project Coordinator at provisional basis. If they fail to join in the O/o concerned DPC within 7 days positively then no further extension for joining time will be given. In case, a candidate fails to join, the offer of engagement shall automatically be cancelled.