After 5 years in India and UAE, CENTA® TPO now goes global and ONLINE! So you can take CENTA® TPO 2020 from the comfort of your home!
CENTA® TPO 2020 is a two-stage competition:
- Prelims: 90-minute online MCQ-based (Multiple Choice Questions) test which you can take anytime, anywhere!
- Finals: January, 2021 – again online.
The top 5000 scorers from the prelims will be invited for the finals. What’s more… ALL participants scoring 50 or more (out of 100) in the prelims will get a Digital Badge!
Benefits of CENTA® TPO
- As always, exciting & prestigious rewards and recognition for rank-holders.
- Digital badge for everyone one scores more than 50% in CENTA TPO prelims (even if one is not selected for the Finals).
- Fully confidential, personal scorecard for each participant – available based only through individual login; individual candidates can decide who they want to share their scores with.
- Fun way to assess competencies while competing with the best.
Eligibility for CENTA® TPO 2020
- Anyone who is 18 years of age and is a graduate is eligible to participate in CENTA TPO 2020. The competition is especially for teachers but anyone who is interested in education is welcome.
- Top 5000 candidates from CENTA TPO Prelims (Open between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020) will be shortlisted for the Finals.
- All candidates who are shortlisted for the Finals will receive an email/ SMS with their invite for the Finals in January, 2021.
Fees for CENTA® TPO 2020
- The fee for CENTA® TPO 2020 is INR 1500 per subject track. There is NO additional fee for the finals.
- We are offering a discounted fee of INR 1000 per track for the month of September.
- A candidate can be invited for up to three subject tracks (if he/ she has taken up to three tracks in CENTA® TPO prelims)
Format of CENTA® TPO 2020– Prelims
- Available in 16 subject tracks – you can take the test in any track of your choice
- You can take the test anytime, anywhere based on your preference
- Need a computer with webcam, microphone and stable internet connection
- Test duration: 90 minutes
- Test design:
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Only one correct answer per quesetion
- No negative marking
- 3 sections: Subject Understanding (50 marks), Teaching or Pedagogical Practices (25 marks), Communication (25 marks)
- Questions can be attempted in any order; no section-wise time limit.
- CENTA tests are acclaimed by several teachers and school leaders to be highly practice-oriented even in MCQ format!
- Applicable for all school boards – topics used in the Subject Understanding section are mostly common topics for that grade level, across boards.
Format for CENTA® TPO finals: Click here
Subjects for CENTA® TPO 2020
CENTA® TPO 2020 will be available in 16 subject tracks.
Primary (Grades I-V)
- Language, Mathematics & EVS (in Hindi medium)
- Language, Mathematics & EVS (in Telugu medium)
Secondary School (Grades IX-X)
Middle School (Grades VI-VIII)
Senior Secondary School (Grades XI-XII)
Common track across grades: Computer Science
- Please visit MyCENTA to access Sample questions, with analysis to help you understand the rationale of correct vs incorrect options better.
- Watch this webinar: The Art and Science of Answering CENTA TPO Questions
Partners for TPO 2020
Click here to see the complete list of CENTA TPO 2019 winners.