International competition for teachers, at your doorstep!
- Online- can be taken Anytime, Anywhere!
Registrations for CENTA TPO 2020 are now closed. The candidates who qualify for the Final (on February 6) will be informed of the same via email and SMS by January 30, 2021.
UPDATE: The Basic Shiksha Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh issues a notification encouraging all teachers to register for TPO 2020
Prizes and Benefits
Only INR 950 + GST/ Subject (USD 13 + Taxes/ Subject). There is NO additional fee for the finals. Institutional discounts are available.
See how CENTA TPO rewards, recognizes and celebrates teachers!
Anyone who is 18 years of age and is a graduate – The competition is especially for teachers but anyone who is interested in education is welcome.
Format of Prelims
- 15 subject tracks
- 90 minutes
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- No negative marking
- 3 sections: Subject Understanding (50 marks), Teaching or Pedagogical Practices (25 marks), Communication (25 marks)
- Applicable for all school boards
Finals: February 2021 – again online. The top 5000 scorers from the prelims will be invited to the finals
Subjects for CENTA® TPO 2020
CENTA® TPO 2020 will be available in 15 subject tracks.
Primary (Grades I-V)
- Hindi – Language, Maths, EVS
Middle School (Grades VI-VIII)
Secondary School (Grades IX-X)
Senior Secondary School (Grades XI-XII)
Common track across grades: Computer Science
Click on the subject to view the detailed syllabus
- Please visit MyCENTA to access Sample questions, with analysis to help you understand the rationale of correct vs incorrect options better.
- Watch this webinar: The Art and Science of Answering CENTA TPO Questions
Click here to see the complete list of CENTA TPO 2019 winners.