CENTA® TPO 2020 is a two-stage competition: the first stage is the CENTA® Teaching Quotient (TQ) test which you can take online, anytime, anywhere! The top 5000 out of CENTA® TQ takers from Jan 1 to Nov 15, 2020, will be invited for the CENTA® TPO finals on Dec 12th, 2020. Click here and register for the CENTA® TQ test now.
After 5 years in India and select international locations, CENTA® TPO now goes global!
Rewarding, Recognizing and Celebrating Teachers
Benefits of CENTA® TPO
- Unique international competition for teaching professionals across the globe
- Exciting rewards and recognition for rank-holders – details of prizes for CENTA® TPO 2020 will be updated later
- Fun way to assess your competencies while competing with the best
- Fully confidential, personal scorecard for each participant – available only to you on your own login; you decide if you want to share it with someone.
Eligibility for CENTA® TPO 2020
- You should be among the top 5000 candidates who have taken the CENTA® TQ test from January 1, 2020 till November 15, 2020.
- You will receive an email/ SMS inviting you for CENTA® TPO 2020, if you are eligible.
Fees for CENTA® TPO 2020
- There is no additional fees for participating in CENTA® TPO 2020.
- A candidate can be invited for up to three test-tracks (if he/she has taken CENTA® TQ in multiple tracks.
Format of CENTA® TPO 2020
- Date: 12th December, 2020
- Timing of your track will be intimated later.
- The finals of CENTA® TPO 2020 can be taken online from a location with high speed internet and quiet environment – more details of the same will be provided later. The computer interface of the test is very easy to use.
- Two-hour, multiple choice questions based test with only one correct answer, no negative marking.
- Sub-set of teaching competencies as defined in on the CENTA® Standards.
- Four sections, totally 64 questions, 100 marks, no section-wise time limit, questions can be attempted in any order.
- Subject Expertise (25% marks)
- Content Development & Planning (25% mark)
- Student Assessment & Remediation (20% marks)
- Professional Competencies & Classroom Communication (30% marks)
Subjects for CENTA® TPO 2020
TPO 2020 will be available in 22 subject tracks. To be eligible to take up the TPO, you need to have taken up the TQ in the same subject and be in the Top 5000 scorers of the year.
Primary (Grades I-V)
- Language, Mathematics & EVS (in Hindi medium)
- Language, Mathematics & EVS (in Tamil medium)
- Language, Mathematics & EVS (in Telugu medium)
Secondary School (Grades IX-X)
Middle School (Grades VI-VIII)
- Social Studies (only for teachers in India)
Senior Secondary School (Grades XI-XII)
In addition to these subjects, Computer Science will be available as grade agnostic subjects in TPO 2020.
- Please visit MyCENTA to access Sample questions, with analysis to help you understand the rationale of correct vs incorrect options better.