CENTA® Teacher Certification is a Hallmark of Excellence, to recognize outstanding teachers for their competencies. It is available as five Micro-Credentials, which can be taken up modularly or all together.
- Subject Expertise
- Content Development & Planning
- Student Assessment & Remediation
- Classroom Communication
- Professional Competencies
CENTA® Certification & Micro-Credentials are valid for five years from the date of award.
- Demonstrate competencies relevant to the role you are looking for – whether Subject/Grade Coordinator or Content Developer.
- Take ownership of your career by understanding and highlighting skills depending on what you want to do
- Receive detailed Performance ScoreCard to help focus your Professional Development efforts
- Level 1 Micro-Credential : Rs 4,720 each in India / USD 100 each outside India (everywhere)
- Level 2 Micro-Credential : Rs 5,310 each in India / USD 120 each outside India (everywhere)
- Level 3 Micro-Credential : Rs 5,900 each in India / USD 140 each outside India (everywhere)
*All fees in India is inclusive of GST
CENTA® Certification and Micro-Credential Format
Each Micro-Credential involves 1-2 remotely proctored (computer-based invigilation) tests and 2-4 submissions to be done in a month. Professional Competencies Micro-Credential also includes a few surveys (from students, colleagues etc) and an interview. CENTA® Certificate is awarded to candidates who receive all five Micro-Credentials for a chosen subject for a particular level.
Do write to us at email@example.com, if you would like to know more details about CENTA® Certification & Micro-Credentials or would like to apply yourself or nominate your teachers for the same.