5. ASSOCIATE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Drive outreach for a set of clients, partners and channels within and outside India.
- Develop concrete proposals and take opportunities to closure.
- Independently build and maintain relationships with specific clients and partners, continuously understanding their needs and priorities, and communicating about developments at CENTA.
- Ensure that all commitments to clients and partners are met in a timely and high quality manner, by coordinating with relevant internal teams.
- Opportunity to grow into leading specific parts of institutional BD including outside India.
- Some travel involved, post the current situation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- The entrepreneurial approach in thinking about various kinds of opportunities and partnerships.
- Basic process management to take things to closure.
- Drive and perseverance.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience with institutional clients (in either sales or delivery) is preferred for theAssociate role, but freshers will also be considered for an entry level role with rapid growth potential.
Will report to: Head, Business Development