4. ASSOCIATE, MARKETING:
- Conceptualizing, creating and driving digital marketing campaigns, across a range of channels; e.g. Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., both organic and paid.
- Conceptualizing, creating and driving email / SMS / WhatsApp / other campaigns for CENTA’s community, towards greater engagement, lead generation for specific products and cross-selling.
- Conceptualizing and running SEO improvement initiatives (e.g. website related, blogs, etc.).
- Handling external events and forums – online and later physical – towards engaging relevant stakeholders towards CENTA’s mission of making teaching aspirational.
- Regular data analytics to inform changes in campaigns and using that to improve campaigns.
- Opportunity for rapid growth and leading parts of the marketing function.
- Strong interest in and some experience with social media (even at a personal level).
- Creativity in thinking about different ways to engage an audience.
- Good communication skills, especially written.
- Good analytical skills and willingness to drive marketing initiatives in a fact-based, data-driven manner; comfort with Excel and willingness to work with technology tools.
- Drive, perseverance and attention to detail.
Experience: 2-3 years of digital marketing experience is preferred for the Associate role, but freshers will also be considered for an entry-level role with rapid growth potential.
Will report to: Marketing Manager