3. TEAM MEMBER, CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- Being part of a small (2-3 member) customer relations team towards high quality customer experience (CENTA’s customers are primarily teachers; could also be school/organization heads).
- Regular customer query handling, following a strong tech-enabled process and tracking.
- Upselling and cross-selling to customers, based on needs and interest.
- From time to time, supporting customer-facing initiatives; e.g. forums and events.
- Data-handling, data retrieval and basic analyses for various purposes.
- Opportunity to grow into a team lead role over time.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- General data-handling skills, comfort with Excel and willingness to work with technology tools.
- Drive, perseverance, rigour, attention to detail, discipline in following a process.
- High integrity in external interactions while representing the brand and responding to customers.
Experience: Not necessary
Will report to: Team Lead, Customer Relations