- Leading a small (2-3 member) customer relations team towards high quality customer experience
(CENTA’s customers are primarily teachers; could also be heads of schools/organizations).
- Regular customer query handling; also putting in place a strong tech-enabled process and tracking.
- Upselling and cross-selling to customers, based on needs and interest, and putting in place a strong process towards conversion.
- From time to time, supporting customer-facing initiatives; e.g. forums and events.
- Data-handling, data retrieval and basic analyses for various purposes.
- Opportunity to grow in customer experience itself, or move into marketing/technology, over time.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong process-handling and rigour in establishing and following a process.
- General data-handling skills, comfort with Excel and willingness to work with technology tools.
- Drive, perseverance, attention to detail and high integrity in external interactions in terms of representing the brand and responding to customer queries.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience, preferably in customer relations or BPO role, including experience in handling a small team.
Will report to: Marketing Manager