Centre for Teacher Accreditation (CENTA®) aims to make teaching a more aspirational profession.
CENTA works for teachers by:
- Assessing and certifying the competencies of teachers
- Connecting outstanding teachers to career opportunities, rewards and recognition
- Supporting their professional development journey through the MyCENTA platform
CENTA is a Registered Certification Trademark in India.
- Teaching Professionals' Olympiad (annual national competition)
- Teaching Quotient (a score used by several schools in recruiting teachers)
- CENTA Micro-credentials (certifications of excellence for promotions, and prestigious career opportunities)
WHAT WE DO
Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO)
Get rewarded, recognized, and celebrated at this unique national competition for teaching professionals in the format of multiple-choice test.
Teaching Quotient (TQ)
A high-quality assessment that leads to a TQ Score which anyone interested in teaching can carry on their resumes and which schools can use as a benchmark in recruiting.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
If you are a
Get recognized as an outstanding teaching professional. Accelerate your professional development. Access great career opportunities.
If you are a school/institution
We help schools recruit, retain and develop high quality teachers through opportunities and support.